Qalaa Holdings Foundation Scholarships 2016/2017 for Egyptians
Deadline: April 15, 2016
Academic scholarships to pursue master degrees abroad in all fields of study.
The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation was created in 2007, out of a
strong will to contribute to national development through creating high
caliber professionals to help enhance Egypt’s growth in all sectors. The
Foundation is funded by an endowment from Qalaa Holdings to grant
academic scholarships for talented and promising young Egyptian men and
women to pursue master degrees abroad in all fields of study.
- Applicant must be under the age of 35.
- Must be an Egyptian national and residing in Egypt.
- Applicant must have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation.
- Is planning to pursue his/her studies at one of the top universities in their discipline of choice.
- Must have been accepted at the university and program of interest.
Applicant must submit an unconditional acceptance letter (with the
exception of a funding condition).
- Excellent command of language of study.
- Good command of the English language.
- Involvement with activities in civic, public or international affairs (NGOs, volunteer work, etc) will be an asset.
- Must have a genuine financial need.
- Not a beneficiary of any other partial scholarship or grants (with exception to waivers from the university of choice itself).
- Upon completion of program, graduates must be committed to return to work in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years.
- Military service status must be clear (for males).
To apply, visit the scholarship website.
Find out more about this scholarship opportunity by visiting Qalaa Holdings Foundation Scholarships
Home >>> Scholarships for College Students >>> Qalaa Holdings Foundation Scholarships 2016/2017 for Egyptians
Join Our Tribe Here! It's FREE & Makes Money Too