|Back to Back Issues Page|
Premium Members ONLY - Unannounced Earning Sources
April 20, 2015
In here are THREE opportunities I got for you today. Hope you PROFIT from and enjoy them, as much as I enjoy sharing them with you freely...
1. Social Media Evaluator - Appen"Appen is a language technology solutions and consulting firm, recognized as a global leader in the quality, range and caliber of its expertise. We are focused on helping our clients reach international markets by leveraging our expertise in over 150 languages and dialects. Our clients are among the world's top internet search engine and voice recognition providers.
ProjectIs social media part of your daily life? Do you regularly communicate with your friends and family via social media? Do you get your news on social media? Be part of a rapidly growing global network of independent contractors working from home as a Social Media Evaluator! As a Social Media Evaluator with Appen, you will be rewarded for your ability to improve the relevancy of the newsfeed for a leading global social media platform. We offer competitive pay, project prep sessions, and the ability to work from home.
Social Media Evaluators will need to commit to work 4 flexible hours a day, 5 days per week. At least one must be a weekend day. Once accepted for a project, you must meet consistent quality standards. Superior performance will make you eligible for additional projects.
RequirementsAppen's successful Social Media Evaluators possess:
1. Daily social media activity (including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc)
2. Avid interest in working with social media.
3. Ability to follow instructions and work independently with effective time management skills.
4. Excellent troubleshooting, communication and problem-solving skills.
5. Strong expressive writing skills.
6. Ability to articulate in written and verbal English.
Technology Requirements:1. A computer less than three years old
2. Microsoft Windows (Vista or above) or MAC operating system (not a tablet)
3. A high-speed Internet connection
4. Basic aptitude for installing applications, and troubleshooting and addressing software issues with limited support."
2. Teach English Conversation from Home - Conversations Direct"Gain teaching experience and get paid for making conversation! This is a fun, part-time job that won't require a lot of time. Ideal candidates can talk and listen enthusiastically on a wide range of topics with English learners whose ability ranges from beginning to advanced. Conversations Direct (www.conversationsdirect.com) is an English Conversation school that teaches English to mainly Japanese adult students by Skype. (Skype is an easy-to-learn, free online video program.) Our students' goals vary. Some students are learning as a recreational activity while some need English for their work or need to score well on proficiency exams. Therefore, we are seeking individuals who can establish rapport while being flexible in responding to students' individual goals and desired learning paces. In addition to helping our students improve their English, Conversations Direct also strives to help our teachers acquire meaningful skills and experience.
Conversations Direct is based in Seattle, WA, but our teachers all live in various places. We've been in business for three years. We are looking to expand our schedule with two or three new teachers..
About the job:Teachers work out of their own homes as independent contractors. We provide lesson guides so that teachers need very little preparation for individual lessons. Our school handles all the administration, bilingual customer support and marketing. When a student reserves one of lessons from the schedule, the assigned teacher receives notice at least 8 hours in advance.
Schedule:Applicants should be ready to put aside at least 5 hours each week to be available for teaching. Right now we are especially interested in people who can work within the range of the times listed below.
PLEASE NOTE THE TIME ZONE INFORMATION1. Monday-Friday morning times between 6:00-10:00 AM EST/ 5:00-9:00 AM CST/ 4:00-8:00 AM MST / 3:00-7:00 AM PST
2. Weekends Friday, Saturday or Sunday times (can be structured in various ways)
3. Saturday-Sunday mornings between 6:00-10:00 AM EST/ 5:00-9:00 AM CST/ 4:00-8:00 AM MST / 3:00-7:00 AM PST
4. Friday afternoon/evenings 8:00 PM-1:00 AM EST /7:00-12:00 PM CST /6:00-11:00 PM MST /5:00-10:00 PM PST
Requirements:1. Clear, articulate speaker with native English ability, pronunciation and intonation. Good grammar and ability to explain and define words and expressions as they come up.
2. Bachelor's degree graduate or university student in good academic standing who has completed at least 2 full years of college.
3. Adequate technology for the job -- strong broadband connection, good processor, webcam, headset, typing ability.
4. Maintain a professional appearance (with formal business attire) and neutral background during lessons.
5. Be the kind of good conversationalist who is able to draw people out and engage people of different ages, genders, professional backgrounds and abilities.
6. Extremely reliable.
7. Willingness to learn how to adjust your speech to accommodate different English levels and to develop awareness of student strengths and weaknesses.
8. Be able to provide a short introductory video of yourself for our school's website.
9. Flexibility to adapt in this start-up environment.
10. Patience, as it takes a little while for students to discover new teachers and start attending their lessons.
11. Interest in foreign cultures is helpful. Familiarity with Japanese language or culture is especially helpful.
PLEASE NOTE:It is difficult for us to pay teachers who are living outside the US unless they have a US bank account. If you are American but are living overseas, please let us know.
Training:A short training program will be made available for free to selected applicants. This will involve online video training, a Skype session with a trainer, and one or two practice lessons with student volunteers."
3. Part time Product Specialist (Pet Detective) - Blue BuffaloThis is a work FROM home position -- home-based, but requiring travel to local pet specialty stores.
"(Part time weekend sales) (Open positions available across the US and Canada)
Do you like to share stories about your pets?
Do you like to listen to other pet lovers talk about their pets?
Do you enjoy meeting fellow pet parents and can you build rapport easily?
Are you passionate about your pets and overall animal health and well-being?
If you answered yes to the above questions we would like to talk with you. Great Plains Leasing LLC, as the exclusive demonstrator agency for Blue Buffalo Company Ltd., is currently seeking enthusiastic pet lovers, who care about the health and well-being of pets, to join us in our efforts. As a Pet Detective you are responsible for being the face of our brands to pet parents in your assigned pet specialty stores.
Duties:1. Approaching pet parents by striking up conversations in such a way that shows your shared love of pets.
2. Sharing your favorite pet stories.
3. Involving pet parents by asking and listening to their stories.
4. Detecting the clues that make each pet parent's bond with their pets unique.
5. Identifying how our products can best honor the bond they have with their pet.
6. Showing pet parents which BLUE products will best honor the bond they have with their pet.
7. Appreciating pet parents for sharing their stories, giving you their time and attention, and caring about pets as much as you do.
8. Following our vision during your shift and all pet parent interactions.
Skills:1. Must be sociable while demonstrating the ability to be persuasive and engaging.
2. Must be caring while demonstrating the ability to attentively listen to others tell their personal pet stories.
3. Must be outgoing and demonstrate a willingness to connect with pet parents in a retail setting.
4. Must be open to regular coaching while demonstrating continual growth professionally.
5. A sales background is helpful, but not necessary.
6. We do look for passionate pet lovers who are excited to talk about Blue Buffalo products so current use of Blue Buffalo products is a plus.
Requirements:1. Must be 18 years or older.
2. Must be available to work Saturdays and/or Sundays.
3. Must be able to lift up to 30lbs.
4. Must be able to stand/walk a minimum of 4 hours.
5. Must have reliable transportation and be willing to drive to surrounding locations within 25 mile radius.
6. Must have an active e-mail account and daily computer access.
Hours:This is a steady, long term, and every weekend position. Saturday and Sunday being the mandatory days. This includes Holiday weekends.
Typical hours are 4 to 12 hours per weekend depending on the individual store traffic and availability in your area. Each store shift is 4 hours in length.
Pay:Pay is competitive with part time hourly work depending on market and/or experience.
What's in it for you?Besides working in a great environment interacting with pets and pet parents with competitive pay for part-time hourly work depending on the specific market and/or experience - Great Plains Leasing offers a generous Pet Detective Perks package which includes: 401k with company match after six months of continuous employment
Generous Pet Adoption Credit
Discounted Pet Insurance
Monthly rebate on Blue Buffalo products
Discounted Prescription Card
Online health consultation service for you and your family."
|Back to Back Issues Page|