Commonwealth Scholarship 2016. Study at NUS Graduate School, Singapore
Deadline: 15 May, 2016
- Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, OR up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of
i. S$ 3,500 for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer's contribution rate set by CPF
ii. S$ 3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents and international students
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years
- Other allowances including
i. computer allowance
ii. book allowance
ii. conference allowance.
The Commonwealth Scholarship is awarded to talented students with an aptitude for innovative, high calibre PhD research.
Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
Students are not eligible for the President's Graduate Fellowship (PGF).
Award is renewable, subject to satisfactory academic performance of CAP ≥ 3.8 at the end of every semester.
- All students from any Commonwealth countries and meet the NGS requirements are eligible to apply.
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is compulsory for all except for applicants from NUS or NTU. Note that GATE is NOT acceptable.
- TOEFL is compulsory (ONLY applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English).
Click here to apply online*. All supporting documents, together with a printed copy of the application form are to be submitted by post to:
NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS)
Centre For Life Sciences (CeLS)
28 Medical Drive, #05-01
Republic of Singapore
* ONLY Online Applications are accepted. For instructions and application procedures, please click here.
Telephone: (65) 6516-1480
For enquiries sent via the email, please indicate the subject as “Enquiries on Commonwealth Scholarships”
Get more information NUS Graduate School Scholarship here
Grab opportunities on arrival! Just let me know where to send them. Type in your email in the box below.