2016 International Documentary Film Festival (Moldova)
Deadlines: January 15, 2016
- For the Main Section, the Festival organizers will invite one/two representatives for each film accepted into the competition, and will bear the costs for full accommodation, meals and local transportation during the Festival under the following conditions: (a) for one person for the full duration of the festival, or (b) for two persons for the 3 days of your choice.
- There is no submission or participation fee.
At CRONOGRAF, documentary filmmakers around the world have the opportunity to meet and promote their works in a new space, a space for cultural interference, a place where the East (especially the former Soviet area) meets the West and other global meridians.
CRONOGRAF is beloved by filmmakers most of all for its friendly, informal and hospitable atmosphere, that enables people to meet and approach in the prospect of collaboration or common projects. The cinema-goers have the chance to enjoy a consistent and quality film program, discovering new film formulas and sensational life stories.
For all you need to know about eligibility, please click here.
- The competition is open to documentaries completed after January 1, 2014, which have not been presented at the previous editions of CRONOGRAF Festival.
- No corporate, industrial, or commercial films will be accepted.
- The films must be subtitled in English, regardless of their original language.
- For the pre-selection stage, films may be submitted in a DVD format or online.
- The entry form must be filled out completely. If the participant chooses to submit the film on DVD, he/she must fill it out, print it and send it together with the DVD to:
Str. 31 August 1989 Nr.93,
Republic of Moldova
- If the participant chooses to send the film online, the entry form must be also sent online. The entry form can be filled out in two ways: either online, on the website www.cronograf.md, either it can be downloaded from the same website and sent to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for submission is January 15th , 2016 (postmarked).
- Please write the following note on the envelope: “No commercial value. For cultural purpose only.”
- The festival organizers will inform the participants about the results of the competition no later than March 15th, 2016.
- The works not selected for the section they were submitted to may be distributed to other sections of the competition or screened out of competition. The author will be informed when his/her film is included in another section of the competition.
- No reasons for the selection or rejection of any film will be provided.
Discover all about the fest here, on their website.
Home >>> Competitions and Contests >>> 2016 International Documentary Film Festival (Moldova)
Join Our Tribe Here! It's FREE & Makes Money Too