Get a $1,000 Rover College Scholarship
Deadline: May 31, 2016
Winner will be notified and mail him or her a $1,000 check
College: a magical time where deadlines are tight and budgets are
tighter. Whether you’re living off of insta-coffee or insta-noodles, we
get it—and we’d like to help fund your brain fuel for the coming school
year. Just take our survey and write a 400-500 word essay for your
chance to win $1,000!
Contestants will be judged by an independent panel consisting of
three (3) professionals in the sharing economy space, with parameters
based on the following criteria:
- 50% = Thoughtfulness of response
- 30% = Relevance to prompt
- 15% = Quality of composition
- 5% = Grammatical accuracy
- You need to be a resident of the United States.
- You must be a graduating high school senior or currently a freshman,
sophomore, or junior in college. We reserve the right to verify date of
high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- You can’t be related to anyone on the Rover staff.
Entry is subject to the official rules and conditions, which you can access here
- Answer our scholarship question in 400-500 words
- Put your answer in a Google Doc, with your name and year in college (high school seniors allowed!) at the top
- Share your Google Doc with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out our form
- Submit by May 31, 2016
In 400-500 words, answer the following question:
- Sharing economy companies like Uber, Lyft, Airbnb, and Rover have
seen a big rise in popularity over the last few years. How do you think
the sharing economy will change in the next 5 years? What impacts do you
think it will have on the lives of college students, both in big cities
and small towns?
For more information, visit Rover College Scholarship
Home >>> Student Scholarships >>> Get a $1,000 Rover College Scholarship
Join Our Tribe Here! It's FREE & Makes Money Too