Association of African University Small Grant 2016
Deadline: 30 June, 2016
- Small grants research budgets are limited to USD3,500 for PhD students and USD2,000 for Masters students
- Small grants budgets may not include indirect costs (e.g. accommodation, field trips outside the country where the research is being conducted,
The AAU is pleased to announce the 2016 session of its Small Grants for Theses and Dissertations Programme. In line with the Association’s aim of promoting the core functions of higher education institutions, the Small Grants Programme aims to facilitate timely completion of post graduate research.
Applicants should be post graduate students enrolled in AAU member institutions that are in good standing on payment of their annual subscriptions. Post graduate students who are lecturers in AAU member institutions, and female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Research topics should fall within any of the following broad themes:
Agriculture and Food Security
Conflict, Peace and Security
Environment and Climate
Applications should be submitted online
- Applicants will be required to register and login afterwards, so
they can access their applications and make necessary revisions until
submission before the deadline
- The form has been divided into four (4) sections. Applicants are required to save each section SEPARATELY by clicking on the “Apply Change” button at the bottom of the section.
- Information relating to Personal Data, Project Description and Project Details will also be required
- Under Project Details, applicants will have to paste the components
of their proposals (research hypothesis, literature review, methodology,
expected results, work plan and time table) in the appropriate spaces.
- Applicants will also be required to attach a letter of institutional support to the online application.
For more news, visit Association of African University
Home >>> Business and entrepreneurship Competitions >>> Association of African University Small Grant 2016
Grab opportunities on arrival! Just let me know where to send them. Type in your email in the box below.
Join Our Tribe Here! It's FREE & Makes Money Too