ADB Video Competition – ‘Who’s Growing Tomorrow’s Food?’ - Win Trip to Manila
Deadline: September 30, 2015
Grand Prize Winner
- Grand Prize winning video will be screened at the AIF2, to be held between November 17 to 19, 2015.
- Grand Prize winning video will be shared on the ADB website and social media channels.
- And the Grand Prize winner will receive an all-expense paid trip to Manila, Philippines to participate in the AIF2 and introduce the video at the event.
- 5 runners-up videos will be screened at AIF2 and shared on the ADB website and social media channels.
If you're a budding filmmaker aged 18-30, ADB invites you to submit a video of up to 3-minutes in length on the topic of “Who's growing tomorrow's food?”
This is a youth video competition organized by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in conjunction with its upcoming 2nd Asian Irrigation Forum (AIF2) in Manila, Philippines. The event is scheduled to hold from 17 to 19 November, 2015. It attempts to address the irrigation challenge in Asia and the Pacific, working toward a water and food secure region.
- Any budding filmmaker from any if the 67 ADB member countries qualifies to enter for this competition.
- You must be between 18 to 30 years of age.
- ADB employees and their families are not eligible to participate.
- You may submit MORE than 1 video. You must upload your video(s) to Youtube.com or Youku.com and fill the registration form.
- Submit the link to your video to AIF2@ad.org
Your entries will be judges based on...
- Effective use of time
- Involvement of Stakeholders
- Originality of Conveying the message
You may find out more about the ADB Video Competition here. You may also find out about the entry requirements here.
All done? OK, you may apply NOW. Submit the link to your video to AIF2@ad.org
Winning entries will be announced to the winners on October 15, 2015.
Home >>> Competitions and Contests >>> ADB Youth Video Competition
Join Our Tribe Here! It's FREE & Makes Money Too