2016 Schneider Electric Go Green in the City Global Business Case Challenge.
Deadline: April 15, 2016
- Finalists will receive a digital certificate for winning the
semi-finals for their region and also a memento from the Go Green in the
City final competition.
- All finalists are invited to the final event in Paris; all travel
and accommodation expenses will be covered by Schneider Electric.
- Semi-finalists will receive a digital certificate for their
accomplishment in the challenge. They will also get an opportunity to
work with a mentor from Schneider Electric and a chance to complete a
- All participants will receive a digital certificate of participation sent to the email address used for registration.
You’re invited to participate in the
sixth annual Go Green in the City global business case challenge. Enter
now for a chance to revolutionize energy management and gain unique
insight into one of the leading global energy management companies.
Select from one of 5 real-life business
case challenges within energy management, and submit your solution idea
for a chance to win.
The top twelve teams will travel to
Paris where they will compete for a trip around the world and a career
opportunity with Schneider Electric
- Business and engineering students pursuing their bachelor’s (at
least 2nd year), master’s, or MBA degree are eligible to compete.
- Go Green in the City 2016 is open to two-member teams with at least
one female member (note: both members must comply with the degree
requirements stated above).
- Both of the team members must study in the same country for the
duration of the competition. They are not, however, required to be from
the same university, nor are they required to study the same subject or
be in the same year, as long as they are not in their first year of
their undergraduate education.
- English language competency is required.
- Teams from all over the world are welcome to compete.
To apply, visit the official website
For more info, visit Schneider Electric Go Green
Home >>> Business and Entrepreneurship >>> 2016 Schneider Electric Go Green in the City Global Business Case Challenge
Join Our Tribe Here! It's FREE & Makes Money Too