2016/2019 Bank of England African/African-Caribbean Scholarship Programme
Deadline: Sunday 21st February, 2016
- Successfully apply, and you could receive up to £33,000 over the
course of your undergraduate degree, as a contribution towards your
living expenses and other costs of study.
- You’ll also be offered two paid summer internships with us, as well
as other skills training and support throughout your time at university.
- For 2016 entry, Bank of England is offering up to three scholarships for students from the United Kingdom.
The programme will provide you with:
- Up to £30,000 to support living costs during your undergraduate degree.
- Paid summer internships.
- Mentoring, coaching and support from a member of the Bank of England team.
The Bank of England and the Windsor Fellowship are offering students from a black or mixed African/Caribbean background a scholarship programme to financially support you whilst at university.
The scholarship offers financial support to students from Black or
Mixed African or Caribbean backgrounds who will be starting their
undergraduate degree courses at UK universities in the autumn of 2016.
The programme is open to:
- students who are eligible to work and study in the UK
- at least 260 UCAS points
- household income below £50,000
- You must be planning to start a full-time undergraduate degree in Autumn 2016.
To apply, visit here.
Find out more about this scholarship opportunity by visiting Bank of England African/African-Caribbean Scholarship Programme
Home >>> Scholarships for College Students >>> 2016/2019 Bank of England African/African-Caribbean Scholarship Programme
Join Our Tribe Here! It's FREE & Makes Money Too