150 Young Leaders for the World Village Conference 2016 - Indonesia
Deadline: May 22, 2016
The Government of Purwakarta Regency, in association with Asia Pacific
Consultants for Integrated Development, is inviting 150 selected young
leaders to participate in the WVC 2016. The participants will not only
get involved in workshops and discussion with international prominent
speakers, home-stay and knowledge sharing with the locals in Purwakarta,
and networking dinner with industry and business stakeholders. The
agenda is arranged to ensure all participants are sufficiently equipped
with the experience of both villager and industry in order to become
village-industry ambassadors in their respective countries.
In order to assist the participants in the program, Purwakarta Regency will cover:
- Hotel, meals, and accommodation
- Transportation from and to airport and the venue in Purwakarta.
Purwakarta is a city strategically located between Jakarta and
Bandung. The main point of attraction of this city is its Sundanese
culture with the local wisdom from the society. World Village Conference
will introduce Purwakarta to the global citizen as a center of
Sundanese culture and one of the best village tourism destination.
Village Conference 2016 is an event to celebrate village ecosystem,
packed with inspiring speakers, skill-building programme and a variety
of exciting opportunities. Village Enthusiasts from every field like
major industries, stakeholders, government, NGO, young generations,
diplomat will collaborate to fulfill visitor’s needs.
Purwakarta, the city of village-based industry, as the host, this event
will give result of inspiring activities and endeavours which everyone
has been anticipating. Secure your spot at World Village Conference and
be one of future Village-Industry Enthusiasts.
This comprehensive one stop village-based industry learning center
brings together both local and global stakeholders and decision makers
for educational and economic collaboration. Potential and opportunity
- Network Building
- Collaboration and Partnership
- Training and Workshop
- Village-Based Industry Entrepreneurship
- Market Access
- Are 17 – 30 year old
- Are passionate in village development. You are willing, and especially enjoying, to educate and live with villagers
- Have understanding on how to develop village economy while preserving the culture.
- Fall under one of these categories:
students around the world who have understanding on village-based
economy, agriculture, culture-based economy or any field related to
- University students around the world who have experience in village development.
- NGO representatives who have experience or deep enthusiasm on village development and village-based industry.
- Researcher or academician who have knowledge and can add value on developing village economy while preserving its culture.
- Business owner or professionals who are interested in investing in Purwakarta village industry.
no prior village development but are very passionate in it. However,
you have to have a very convincing post-program action plan.
must be members of (or affiliated with) non-government and
non-for-profit youth-ed organizations, networks, initiatives or
movements (led by youth for the benefit of youth) and have the ability
to consult with and reach a wider group of young people, audience or
- The applicant understands English very well; possesses
intermediate to fluent levels of English, which allow her/him to
participate to the conversation and input.
- The applicant holds
an international passport valid until at least November 30, 2016. (For a
visa to be issued, a passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months
after the expected date of entry into Indonesia)
Fill in the application form online, which requires your details, a CV and essay.
For more information, visit the official page World Village Conference.
Event Listings from LBS >>> All Student Events >>> 150 Young Leaders for the World Village Conference 2016 - Indonesia
Join Our Tribe Here! It's FREE & Makes Money Too